BASE TECH LS COMPRESSION TEE
The Mens BASE TECH LS COMPRESSION TEE will stay cooler than most conventional fabrics. Chest, back and arm muscular support, reduced chafing with flat-lock seams, reduced muscle fatigue and risk of injury are just some benefits of this garment.
Designed with an exclusive high quality Nylon and Lycra fabrication for breathability, durability, and body temperature regulation, it's your only Base Layer.
This BASE TECH LS COMPRESSION TEE fabric is hard wearing, versatile lightweight and has great retention. With a mesh panel on the back for breathability, this garment can be worn whilst competing or even part of a uniform.
BASEGRIP on the hem, stops riding up, allowing movement versatility. Sleeves have added thumbholes as an option as well.
At BASE we take an essentialist approach to design, meaning that every feature has a purpose, no distractions for you.
Your Base Compression will arrive in biodegradable packaging that will breakdown after 72 days, 90 days for the zip lock component.
- Quick-Dry moisture wicking fabrication
- Lightweight and powerful BASEFLEX fabrics
- Durable fabrication
- Greater fabric retention
- 4-way stretch
- Antibacterial features and benefits
- Flexible & breathable, temperature regulation
- UPF30+ sun protection
“Base compression typically applies 10 to 25 mmHg, which improves venous return and oxygenation to working muscles—improving athletic performance.”
BASE Sports Compression can help you train longer and recover faster.
Compression apparel has been proven to support athletic performance before, during and after activity through improving circulation, muscle support and a reduction of muscle vibration and micro-tearing.
1. Compression can improve your blood circulation, improving your warm up and allowing you a better training or game day performance.
During Training and exercise-
1. A reduction in muscle fatigue is important, with BASE Compression, our fabric support and retention allows greater stability to hold the muscle and reduce the muscle bounce and vibration. This reduces the general feeling of fatigue, increases training output.
2. Flexibility and pressure supports posture and mobility, offering more stability and muscle support.
1. Recovery compression garments have been shown to help athletes during the active recovery process. Research shows that following a high intensity workout, for example, wearing the long compression Tight for a minimum of 4 hours will allow a faster recovery.
2. Compression garments provide a reduction in muscle fatigue, helping to decrease the heart rate and lactic acid buildup in athletes. An efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles helps reduce swelling and speeds up muscle repair.
3. Reduce the risk of (DVT) with graduated compression. Compression helps with blood circulation, whether its sport or travel. BASE Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Why BASE Compression?
Tested and proven.
BASE has spent years fabric testing and innovating. The BASE fabric quality offers the best in performance and recovery compression. BASEFLEX fabric has been worn and tested by market leading teams and athletes. BASE innovation will support your performance and recovery like no other brand.
- Performance improvement
- Stabilise muscle movement
- Reduces muscle damage
- Reduces chafing with flat lock seams
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Increased agility
- Improved blood flow
- Faster recovery
Great fitting LS Tee, the Gel Grip stops my top from riding up, great for my basketball training! Thanks Base. AW Adelaide
The most comfortable compression I have ever worn. Love them.
A Superb fit for training and games, breathable fabric is amazing and love the thumb-hole feature.