BASE TECH 7/8 WOMENS COMPRESSION TIGHTS
The BASE TECH 7/8 WOMENS COMPRESSION TIGHTS will stay cooler than most conventional fabrics. Muscle support, reduced chafing, reduced muscle fatigue and risk of injury are just some benefits of this garment.
Designed with an exclusive high-quality Nylon and Lycra fabrication for breathability, durability, and body temperature regulation, it's your only Base Layer.
Muscle oscillation is the muscle movement that happens when vibrations occur as your foot hits the ground. BASE Compression can limit this vibration and can prevent trauma to the muscles.
The BASE TECH 7/8 WOMENS COMPRESSION TIGHTS reduces muscle fatigue and damage, helping you train longer. Graduated Compression promotes circulation and aids in a faster recovery. Reflective logos are added to ensure greater safety in low-light conditions.
We take an essentialist approach to design, meaning that every feature has a purpose, no distractions for you.
Your Base Compression tights will arrive in biodegradable packaging that will breakdown after 72 days, 90 days for the zip lock component.
- Quick-Dry moisture wicking fabrication
- Lightweight and powerful BASEFLEX fabrics
- Durable fabrication
- Greater fabric retention
- 4-way stretch
- Antibacterial features and benefits
- Flexible & breathable, temperature regulation
- UPF30+ sun protection
“Base compression typically applies 10 to 25 mmHg, which improves venous return and oxygenation to working muscles—improving athletic performance.”
BASE Sports Compression can help you train longer and recover faster.
Compression apparel has been proven to support athletic performance before, during and after activity through improving circulation, muscle support and a reduction of muscle vibration and micro-tearing.
1. Compression can improve your blood circulation, improving your warm up and allowing you a better training or game day performance.
During Training and exercise-
1. A reduction in muscle fatigue is important, with BASE Compression, our fabric support and retention allows greater stability to hold the muscle and reduce the muscle bounce and vibration. This reduces the general feeling of fatigue, increases training output.
2. Flexibility and pressure supports posture and mobility, offering more stability and muscle support.
1. Recovery compression garments have been shown to help athletes during the active recovery process. Research shows that following a high intensity workout, for example, wearing the long compression Tight for a minimum of 4 hours will allow a faster recovery.
2. Compression garments provide a reduction in muscle fatigue, helping to decrease the heart rate and lactic acid buildup in athletes. An efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles helps reduce swelling and speeds up muscle repair.
3. Reduce the risk of (DVT) with graduated compression. Compression helps with blood circulation, whether its sport or travel. BASE Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Why BASE Compression?
Tested and proven.
BASE has spent years fabric testing and innovating. The BASE fabric quality offers the best in performance and recovery compression. BASEFLEX fabric has been worn and tested by market leading teams and athletes. BASE innovation will support your performance and recovery like no other brand.
- Performance improvement
- Stabilise muscle movement
- Reduces muscle damage
- Reduces chafing with flat lock seams
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Increased agility
- Improved blood flow
- Faster recovery
Just got these and love them! They're a brilliant fit - flattering and comfortable - highly recommend! :-)
I highly recommend these tights. They're brilliant design fits well and feels so comfortable and supportive. I have post pregnancy varicose veins in my legs and wearing these tights relieves that pain and helps with my restless legs. I wear them to work out, clean the house and during flights. Thank you Base for making me feel and look good. xo